Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fa La La La

So, i've been drafted by the mammy darling to make the many many cards we need for the terribly big Irish family we have. I hummed and hawed over what layout to use and how i could churn out loads without it being terribly time consuming. Unfotunately, my first couple where to time consuming and I would not get 20+ cards out of all my current supplies. So, while in Eason's today i bought some outmeal and nutmeg cardstock and i just ran with it. Timed myself making this card, 10 mins which is great for me as i've often sat over a card for over two hours. I like what i done, its interesting to look at without being overly abundunt in brads and glitter. So here's the first one.



TFL. 19 TO GO!

2 comments:

Lia said...

well done brilliant card Lorraine you must be thrilled with it ..you will be busy by the sound of things !

Lorraine said...

I still haven't finished them. I'm trying to jazz things up with some embossing, so i'm doing things like mass embossing. Maybe to much embossing i suppose lol. Thanks Lia.